Geekery

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Derby After-Party Winner

Our last bout against Capital Defenders I got this great idea to create a prize for the after party winner. Twin City Knockers love a good after party and can be found at an after after party a lot of times.

I found a glass beer mug and etched "TCK vs CD" on one side. On the other side etched "After-Party Winner 3.16.13".


The etching is hard to see in the picture but I also took the picture with an iPhone. This turned out to be quite a hit and I believe will be a new tradition for TCK. Who ended up with the mug at the end of the night?! The penalty box queen Dirty D.Ana!



If you like the idea we decided to sell the mugs in our etsy shop here

I wonder if other leagues have fun traditions like this. We just started doing the MVP tags as well and I'm still up in the air whether I like that but other people on the team seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment