Geekery

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Save Money? Yes I think I will

I may get picked on from time to time about ordering items in bulk off the internet...

Here is why I do it and how I save money.
Quilted Northern, Ultra Plush Double Roll = 48 Rolls

Amazon has 48 rolls of Quilted Northern Ultra Plush - Get it for $21.74
1.) Clip coupon for a dollar off under the pic from link above
2.) Sign up for subscribe & save. Put this at 6 months.
3.) No shipping costs with prime or orders over $25

I also have an Amazon Chase Credit Card which gives me 3% back in rewards which means I'll get 65 cents off the next thing I purchase. Total paid ($21.09)

To compare. To get the same thing at walmart with tax would be $25.97.

Total Savings = 19% and saved gas and irritation of going to walmart.

Lots of stuff can be done like this.

Pampers Sensitive Wipes 12x Box With Tub 768 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Bounty Basic Paper Towels 8 Large Rolls Equal 10 Regular Rolls
Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Shampoo, 23.7-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Garbage Bags, 13 Gallon, 45 Count




 Make a list shop from home and save some money!


No comments:

Post a Comment